Archive for March 2012
Hey all–I have had a few people ask how to buy tickets for the dinner. There are quite a few of us around the Cuyahoga Falls, Tallmadge, Stow and Akron area with tickets, but if you can’t get your hands on them–have no fear.
You can purchase tickets by making a donation to Paypal.
- From the home screen, mouse over, “Send Money” and click on “Send Money Online” from the drop down menu.
- Enter the dollar amount and choose My payment is for: Friends and Family.
- Click continue
- To the email address: email@example.com
- Enter your email address.
- Click the personal tab and choose gift.
- Choose your payment method.
- Please be sure to put the number of plain sauce and meat sauce dinners in the message.
Please let me know by email, comment or Facebook message if you have any problems.
What a busy day! We are working on all of the preparations and organization for the dinner–which is very exciting, but very intimidating! We are so blessed to have Roz House from Redeemer helping us with the dinner. I am completely confident that we would not be able to do this without her!
I made contact today with an adoptive mother, who is currently waiting for a second adoption. She and her husband use the same agency we will be using, Caring For Kids, Inc. It was so great to speak with someone who has completed the process and is in the throws of the process again. She answered a lot of my questions. I am looking forward to calling the agency on Friday to get this ball rolling!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!
Hey all–we are going to have a spaghetti dinner and silent auction on Friday, April 13th at Redeemer Lutheran Church on 5th Street in Cuyahoga Falls. Tickets will be sold pre-sale only for $6. To go orders can be picked up between 11AM and 7PM. We will be serving dine in dinners from 4:30-7PM. Lunch orders of five or more can be delivered locally on Friday after 11 AM. Please call or email me if you would like to purchase tickets. (330)573-1609 or firstname.lastname@example.org